Mojo marinated chicken breast stuffed potato skins was on the menu on a lazy Sunday during football. This is what we do with left-overs. One of my favorite things to do is to come up with a dish with what ever I can find in the house. So here you have it. Mojo Marinated Chicken stuffed Potato skins.
Nice grill marks make me a happy chef 🙂
Bake the potatoes first in the oven. Remove them when done, allow them to cool and remove some of the flesh from the potato. Save the potato for a later dish.
Salt and pepper the potatoes and load them up with chicken and cheese.
This simple side salad was made from, cherry tomatoes, english cucumber, red onions and cilantro.
I made my simple and favorite Lemon Vinaigrette, lemon, olive oil Dijon mustard, and honey.
- 6 chicken breast, grilled
- 2 cups Mojo (Latin marinade)
- 6 small russet potatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ english cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced length wise
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lemon juiced and zest
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven 400*F
- Marinate chicken breast in mojo for a minimum 1-hour. Once marinated grill chicken breast, et aside and let cool. Once cooled dice the chicken.
- Potato skins:
- Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and cook for 1-hour. Once cooked, let cool. Once cooled, slice length wise and scoop out flesh of potato and set aside.
- Fill skins with diced chicken and grated cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes till cheese melts. Remove from oven top with sour cream and cilantro.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Make vinaigrette and dress the salad.